Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome!

welcome to my newest little blog!

I am Jami. I'm an aspiring photographer.

I am still a beginner, but I'm learning, and enjoying every minute of it.

My love for photography started after I had my daughter. I just loved capturing all of her little moments, all of the cutesy little faces she made, and catching all of her growth in pictures. 'Lifes precious little moments' :)

Recently I have been dabbling in still life and landscape photography. Its a little easier to capture then a fast moving infant :)

I'm currently taking a photoshop class, I LOVE it! It is so much fun and I am learning a ton!

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?
*Canon 40D
*Tamron AF 28-300mm 1:3.5-6.3 (IF) Macro
*Canon EFS 17-85 MM Macro .035m/1.2ft

I just ordered a Lightscoop and I can't wait to see what it does to my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment