Saturday, February 20, 2010

Peyton's 1st Birthday Pictures

So i decided not to pay for pro pics this time. I figured, I had the camera, I had the editing software---and that had to get me somewhere right?

I am SOO happy with the outcome! I wanted to get some outdoor pictures of her- but its the middle of winter and freezing, so she couldn't wear her actual birthday outfit....and I'm so glad she didn't. I love the little outfit she had on.

My little fashionista!

*these first few were not edited by me. They were edited by my friend Melissa. She is soo talented, and like I said before- editing people is not my strong suit.
and here are a few in her birthday outfit at the Botanical Center. I edited these :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww! You have a very sweet little darling! Love those gorgeous blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete